We are excited to announce our partnership with Primer, the world’s first automation payment platform that offers merchants the underlying infrastructure they need to build better buying experiences for their customers. With this partnership, businesses across the globe can easily integrate Klasha with no code.
As a cross-border technology company, Klasha helps international businesses sell to African customers with ease, driving more revenue as customers use their preferred payment methods to make purchases online like; M-Pesa, mobile money, USSD, bank transfer and card payments.
Why Integrate Klasha Through Primer?
Primer is the first open automation platform for payments that enables online retailers to deliver the best buying experience for their customers with no code.
For every major e-commerce business, Primer can easily be integrated into your web or mobile store, giving access to its universal checkout in a few clicks. Merchants can also add new payment methods and processors as well as fraud, data, messaging, and other tools. Isn’t that amazing?
As the world of payment evolves, businesses are constantly seeking a flexible and seamless payment process at checkout. This partnership with Primer will allow merchants access to a better choice at checkout through our simple no-code integration. It will enable our merchants to grow and enjoy the vast opportunities in the African market.
What does this partnership mean for your business?
Here’s what integrating Klasha through Primer means for you and your business;
- Businesses can easily integrate Klasha’s no code payment gateway solution into their platform.
- Enjoy excellent customer experience and trust with our security and fraud protection features.
- Increased sales through penetration to the vast opportunities in the African market.
- Access to a wide range of payment methods suitable for your business.
- Increased conversion rates and fewer abandoned carts through a smooth checkout process.
We can’t wait to help you grow your sales and expand your business into Africa.
Yet to create a Klasha account? Visit dashboard.klasha.com to sign up for free!